Marble has raised a $2M seed round! Read about it on Geekwire.
5 Types of Renters Who Benefit from a Short-term Lease
October 10, 2022
Short-term leases often imply as:
Month-to-month leases are extended each month until the renter decides to break the lease. Three-to-six-month leases are for homes that last for three months and a maximum of six months.
Offering a short-term apartment lease makes the most sense in several circumstances and typically appeals to individuals who:
- Temporarily Visiting Local Area: More people are traveling temporarily to new places. By providing a short-term lease, you can let guests from other cities rent your home until they decide to go elsewhere.
- Recently Relocated to the Local Area: People who have recently moved typically have a limited amount of time to arrange where they wish to stay in the area where they have migrated. You can let them choose what they believe is the most proper place to settle in that area by giving them a short-term lease arrangement.
- Local Business/Entertainment Conventions: Conventions or business summits are being held by many in the business and entertainment sectors. By making more room reservations, the hotel could not handle the volume of guests at once. A short-term lease arrangement would be a wise alternative to accommodate the number of guests and ensure their comfort.
- Require Lodging while Renovating their Primary Property: If homeowners are now renovating or remodeling their homes, they might require temporary accommodation until the completion of the house. The most effective option for them is a short-term lease.
- Travelers from Abroad on Short-term Visas: A short-term lease should be offered to them because these visas are often only suitable for 90 days, and they will need to relocate as they cannot stay longer.
Tenants can enjoy a "home away from home" with a short-term lease without the stress of a long-term commitment. There is always a need for short-term leases. Offering a short-term lease is a workable solution for landlords who want to accommodate a large number of renters for brief periods.
Want to learn more?
Create your account for free and a Marble representative will walk you through everything.
Try For Free
© 2023 Marble Living, Inc.