Marble has raised a $2M seed round! Read about it on Geekwire.
One of the key services provided by Marble is the ability to help owners conduct tours at the property when listing and advertising. Marble has partnered with the award winning Igloo Home, to present home owners from around the country, an opportunity to supply tenants and maintenance vendors remote access and temporary pin generation.
There are two methods of touring with Marble:
Owner touring :
- More "hands-on" experience.
- Locks/Smart locks not required.
- Potential tenants will have direct access to the owner's contact information and it's up to the owners to set a time/date for tours.
- The owner will assist Marble with directing potential tenants to the start of application and screening process.
Marble Touring :
- Property will have a lock system installed (it doesn't need to be an Igloo smart lock).
- The Marble team will respond to all potential tenants and their inquires, instructing them on how to schedule tours and start applications.
- Follow up messaging sent out by Marble team for any incomplete applications.
How the locks work with Marble :
For our recommended Igloo locks, they can be directly paired with the Marble app. Then when prospective tenants request for tours, our Marble support team will distribute temporary pins for a self-guided touring experience. Tenants will visit the property on their own time and walk through the property.
This works the same with non-Igloo smart locks as well. Prior to tours, the Marble support team will ask for your lock's pin code and then manually display it for touring tenants through the marble app.
Note: All Marble Touring tenants are required to download the Marble app and verify their government ID prior to entry for security purposes. Owner Touring tenants will not receive an ID verification prompt when scheduling directly with the owner.
The Igloo Smart Locks :
Igloo Lockbox 3E ($180)
Igloo Deadbolt 2E ($200)
There is an optional $150 handyman installation service for owners looking for installation assistance.
The Igloo smart locks do not require Wi-Fi to operate, the locks work by connecting to the operators phone via bluetooth.
Create your account for free and a Marble representative will walk you through everything.